AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

My car shakes when I out the ignition on and when

Customer Question

hi Pearl my car shakes when I out the ignition on and when accelarting as well ...it all happen all suddenly during a day ...can you pl advise me? its an A5
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I noticed my car shakes when I put the ignition on and when I accelerate as well, the check engine light is flashing and the EPM light is yellow.. it all happen suddenely in the morning my car was fine...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: myself?
JA: Is there anything else the Audi Mechanic should be aware of about your Audi?
Customer: its an A5 2010
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

have you had the engine codes scanned