peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I would like to request Ron who is an Audi mechanic if

Customer Question

I would like to request Ron who is an Audi mechanic if possible and I'm willing to wait for him. my question is, I have a 2016 Audi, model: A6 Quattro with a 2.0 Litre engine. The VIN #: WAUGFAFC0GN024121. I would like to know how to change the front brake pads on this car along with the factory instructions/pictures from the service manual and please make sure to include the torque values for any bolts that are taken off and of course put back on.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied here with the info you are looking for on the brake replacements.In some cases this can be due to the year of the vehicle being new and some info is not released yet or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.In some cases you can obtain this info from a dealer and some may or may not charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option for you here and you want to wait to see if Ron can help let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete