peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

My 2001 Audi s4 was sitting and when I went to turn it on

Customer Question

Hello my 2001 Audi s4 was sitting and when I went to turn it on today the radio was on safe mode. I pulled the radio and the serial number is; AUZ5Z4Y0211422. I am aware of how to enter the code just need the code. Thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just need the code for the radio its on safe
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one here has posted the radio code info.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this code may not be online.Usually this code needs obtained from a dealer but in some cases you can get the code here as well http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm,If neither of these are an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete