Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Rick here
, Same question from 6 years ago. Just got a

Customer Question

Customer: hey ***** ***** Rick here
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Same question from 6 years ago. Just got a printout of used audi from elsapro with out detail
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Elsa pro detail for TRUSFAFKXE1005395
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need complete information, please post back with what it is your working on as well as what it is your are trying to do with complete details and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I received ElsaPro print out without detail for 6 instances. I googled ElsaPro and saw about 6 yrs ago just answer was able to provide a report on service history for another audi/
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately I do not have access to service history. I will open the post back up and if some one else dose have it they will post back to you.