peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

How do I replace the drivers side door seal a4 2006 convert.

Customer Question

Customer: how do I replace the drivers side door seal for a a4 2006 convert. audi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the weather strip leaks water into my car because strip is frayed at the top where it leads into the cabin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Audi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Please look at the attached diagram and see if #1 is what you are referring to

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This did not answer my question. You are showing a diagram of the convertible roof
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Do you still need help with this here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.