Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

AudiA3 2015 the windshield wiper is not working
, I

Customer Question

Customer: AudiA3 2015 the windshield wiper is not working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don'tthink is related to the air bags. The knee airbag and the steering wheel air bag were replaced.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You charged already 31 dollars on my paypal
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

You dont mention whether you checked them or not, but the first place to start is checking the fuse. If you dont know where yours is located, I need the vin number to pull the schematics and then I can tell you

Also, do you plan on trying to test and the repair, or is yours still under its factory warranty