Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Any info on 2011 a5 ouattro starter wiring routing to + term

Customer Question

Customer: any info on 2011 a5 ouattro starter wiring routing to B+ term on battery... anywhere near wheelwell
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: possible cause of fire near wheelwell
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Audi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: can do, need pic of wiring harness routing in engine area if anywhere near wheel wells... to starter, thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Audi dose not offer any picture of the wiring harness routing but I can provide you with the starter circuit wiring diagram which should help you trace the problem you are having. I have enclosed it in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Starter%20Jan%2011.pdf