peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

GH THERE, NEED A RADIO CODE AUDI A6, I HAVE VIN AND SERIAL

Customer Question

HIGH THERE, NEED A RADIO CODE FOR 1999 AUDI A6, I HAVE VIN AND SERIAL NUMBER OFF OF RADIO, ANY CHANCE I CAN GET SOME HELP
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has replied with a radio code on this here.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases the correct person that may have access to this code may not be online.The best place for this code is a dealer and in some cases they may not charge for this info if you provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.The other option is the link here.If neither of these are an option for you let me know so we can continue.

http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete