Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a 1998 audi a4 and i got a flat battery.I didn't get

Customer Question

i have a 1998 audi a4 and i got a flat battery.I didn't get any manuals with the car and i need the stereo code the vin is AAAZZZ8DZWU002851 and the stereo is a concert blaupunkt serial number AUZ1Z3W4094894. Can anyone please help.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since no one has stepped up to try and help you its most likely due to the fact that they do no have access to the code you are needing . In order to get the fault code you are needing you are going to need to contact your local dealer along with your vin number and proof of ownership and they should be able to provide you with the code you need.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ron, I have contacted my deeler and they can help me with my problem but they are extremely expensive! I would really appreciate it if you can help me! Thank you
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I will open the post back up and hopefully someone can come up with the code. Unfortunately I do no have access to it .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks alot! Hope someone can help me. Have a splendid day and thanks for the effort