peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I just installed an rns-e system on my a4 and it's asking

Customer Question

I just installed an rns-e system on my a4 and it's asking for a pin. I don't have it and was wondering if you could help me find it? These are the numbers on top of the unit 8E0 035 192 F I'm gonna post all the numbers cause I don't know witch one is the serial number FWPA002160 here's another 86113-60V380
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the pin number on this here.This can be due to the pin being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this pin or can get it may not be online.Usually in order to get this pin here this has to be obtained from a dealer and in some cases they may not charge for this info.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I tried the dealer and they won't do it. The reason I came here was cause a member of audizine said he got he's from this website. Can you guys continue to search please I really need that pin thanks

Unfortunately I dont have access to this myself but someone else may have this info here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete