peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Jake, there?
, I have 1999 Audi A4, door lock is

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Jake, there?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have 1999 Audi A4, door lock is stopped working on passenger and the 2 back door + trunk. only driver door is functioned , not sure what is the problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Audi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can I ask question for one time? I do not want to make yet any commitment longer than trial this time.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If there are any fuses blown or missing this needs corrected to see if this resolves this fault here.If this is or has been checked and found o.k. let me know as well as let me know if anything after market has been installed like a remote start or after market alarm system.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete