AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I have to replace a passenger side front impact sensor, but

Customer Question

Customer: I have to replace a passenger side front impact sensor, but the connector has been damaged. There is a purple and a a brown wires, but I can't find a wiring diagram! Would you know which wire goes to which terminal in the new connector plug?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Last step in front impact repair, but the recovery guys damaged the loom, so all that is left are the two bare wires Code is displaying an open cirecuit and airbag light is on obviously!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Audi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 11 months ago.

What year and model of Audi do you have? Have you been able to source a new connector end? The dealership can also supply wire ends that match the connector, so you have the correct terminals and a length of wire to work with.