Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My dynamic indicator light comes on while driveing i look it

Customer Question

My dynamic indicator light comes on while driveing i look it up in the owners manual to see what the symbol mean its a 2001 audi a6 4.2 quattro
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It would be nice if we could talk on the phone
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The indicator light comes on when the computer sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to know what is failing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will advise you on the needed repair from there.