eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase mechanic
6149662

I have code P1624 on my AUDI A4, 2007. What it means?
,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My name is***** have code P1624 on my AUDI A4, 2007. What it means?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: On the dashboard flashing transmission shift and check eng on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Audi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you solve your automotive problems. This code means the transmission control module detected a problem and requested to turn on check engine light. You will need to have a scan tool connected that is capable of checking transmission control module codes as P1626 does not mean anything by itself other then there is a transmission problem. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you