AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Can you tell me I can get an ECU pinout diagram 1998 Audi S8

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, can you tell me I can get an ECU pinout diagram for a 1998 Audi S8 (AHC engine), thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I am transplanting the engine so have to rewire some of the sensors etc. and the current diagrams dont have all J220 pinouts specified
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Audi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 12 months ago.

Hello there. I'm Wolfgang here to help. I do need the vin # ***** the vehicle and I need a pic of the white option sticker that is located in the spare tire area. Thanks

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi Wolfgang, I already have the current diagrams from Elaswin but these do not have a schematic of the complete engine ecu pinout. Are you saying you can get the complete engine ecu pinout schematics from another source if I provide the details? It is a 1998 Audi S8: sales model - 4D2, engine - AHC, gearbox - DYM, final drive - DNU. Thanks

my info is the factory information but i do need the 3x5 white sticker options sticker . let me ask you this what are you missing ? what circuits to which sensors?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
VIN is wauzzz4d wn00369
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have attached sticker pic if you need more detail. If you can pull all the ecu schematics for this VIN then that should cover it.

ok let me work on this!!!