AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I just bought a 2008 Audi Q7 yesterday...Drove it home at

Customer Question

Customer: I just bought a 2008 Audi Q7 yesterday...Drove it home at 5pm.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry...wasn't finished...Drove it home. got in it this morning and it wouldn't start. The dealer had to have it towed. What the heck could be wrong with it? I am panicked that I made a huge huge mistake.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Audi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes...I will wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

did you buy it from a audi dealer? did it turn over or was it like a dead battery?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No. Not from an Audi dealer. But from a reputable used car dealer. No it doesn't turn over. And it's not the battery.
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

do you have any electrical power?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Lights still go in
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

is it clicking?