Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Trying to get the correct rotors audi. nothing seems to

Customer Question

Trying to get the correct rotors for sons audi. nothing seems to work. have done all of the measurements. Audi dealer closed so out of luck on running the VIN. Just hoping to find something helpful since the car is up in the air
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WAUVT64B92N072930 is the VIN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems like the hat offset falls between what is available. I thought there were only two depths. One off set drags and the other rubs in the caliper opening
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Have you tried the OEM parts numbers cross referenced with the aftermarket ones?

Front 312X25mm 8EO615301R

Rear 245X10mm 4AO615601A

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.