AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I have a 2000 audi a4 quattro 1.8,i recently bought this car

Customer Question

i have a 2000 audi a4 quattro 1.8,i recently bought this car that was sitting for 3 years, i changed all the fluids including the transmission fluid and filter ,whem
n i first put the car in gear there is an alarm that will sound and a yellow picture will come up ,i dont know what it is but the car will drive good when its cold,the gears will change perfectly but as soon as its warm up it doen not want to change the gears sometimes it will struggle to cath first gear can you help
Category: Audi
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.

Is the icon you are seeing listed on this chart?

Also, what kind of fluid did you use when you changed the tranny, and how did you set the level?