peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have an 09 A4 3.2, whenever I would press the brake the

Customer Question

I have an 09 A4 3.2, whenever I would press the brake the MMI screen would turn off and turn back on when lifted off the brake, also whenever I use turn signal it would unlock and lock the car, what would be the causes of these problems?
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This sounds like a loose or corroded ground.A faulty ground will cause other electronics to act up like this here.The first thing that needs done is to inspect and clean the battery ground and follow the ground from the battery to see if it is loose or corroded or damaged in any way.If these are o.k. other body grounds and engine grounds will need checked to pinpoint and repair the fault.If you need help on other ground locations let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete