AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

The blower in my heater will not blow, or ac. Changed the

Customer Question

the blower in my heater will not blow, or ac. Changed the blower moter and the blower motor resister. wat could it be, n where is it located.lol
in a 2002 audi quattro a6
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

there is some more info i need of you please. i do need the vin # ***** get the factory wiring diagram to trace with you ..you will need a digital volt meter to trace.

thanks