peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Audi a6 4g model scan tool -rosstech how to remove air

Customer Question

hello
audi a6 4g model
scan tool -rosstech
how to remove air suspension trailer mode from 'on' to off but its not highlighted
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this is the transport mode you are trying to turn off but are unable to turn this off and it is stuck on or switched on some scan tools do not have the ability to turn this feature off or on.If you can try a different scan tool to turn it off.I know I have seen allot of different scan tools that are unable to turn this transport mode off.One I know of that has the ability with most computers in the vehicle to turn transport mode off is the Autel Maxid Das.

If you know for sure your scan tool does have this feature to turn this off but isnt working to turn it off check for any fault codes in any of the computers in your vehicle.If there are any codes set they may need to be diagnosed and repaired before your able to turn this mode off.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete