Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
For this concern we need to remove the radio and check 2 wires. Its a 8 cavity connector. Red/Yellow wire power all the time, Brown wire ground. If both of those are good then its your radio to blame.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.