Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

ImJ Jeremy, my 05 allroad has the rns e w/ navigation and

Customer Question

Hello Josh, ImJ Jeremy, my 05 allroad has the rns e w/ navigation and the cd changer in the back. There is no power to eject the cartridge and the radio will not power up at all. Ive checked the fuses in the driver door and they look fine, any suggestions as to how I can get this to power up, or what the issue could be?
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

For this concern we need to remove the radio and check 2 wires. Its a 8 cavity connector. Red/Yellow wire power all the time, Brown wire ground. If both of those are good then its your radio to blame.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris