Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician vw/ audi specialist
84635724

I have a 2001 TT Quattro that needs some attention. It's got

Customer Question

Hi Mike, I have a 2001 TT Quattro that needs some attention. It's got @ 120K on it and has been pretty much error free (w the exception of burning tires off). I was told on my last oil change it was showing an error code for a faulty (butterfly valve) I have noticed a delay on initial accelleration. addt'l I plan to troubleshoot and repair/replace bearings (rear) maybe front if necessary and I have some issues in the ESP system as the dash light just came on and stays on. Is there a recommendation for good diagnostic tool that can assist me to isolate specifically engine codes and perhaps the components of the ESP system?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Kevin the best tool and the cheapest for coverage is vag-com . It comes as software and a usb connector lead that you load onto a lap top .the full version I believe is around $5-600 but it does everything a dealer can do except for software it can code modules full live data . The best place to see and for info is

Www. Rosstech.com

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

And this will scan every module on car fully

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Please rate my service and let me know if you need anything else