rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

2005 Audi A4 2lt TDI. It is jerking. Was fuly serviced with

Customer Question

2005 Audi A4 2lt TDI. It is jerking. Was fuly serviced with replacement of diesel filter / oil filter / Air filter. Turbo replaced 10000 km back. Performance 100% however at some intervals it jerks, at high and low speed, in cold and warm weather. Sometime no jerking at all the sudenly out of the blue a frustration again. Please help
Category: Audi
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

I agree that there must be either water or air in the system. You should return it the the shop to have this taken care of under warranty.

Thanks, Ron