peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2011 audi q5 and im having trouble getting to see

Customer Question

I have a 2011 audi q5 and im having trouble getting to see the oil guage in the display or resetting it
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this is the drivers information center that is not working here on your model with all of the display for it check and make sure all fuses are o.k. and that no fuses have blown/shorted out needing replaced.I have seen before where one or more fuses short out and can cause this issue.If this is not what is occuring or if all fuses are found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will get back to you as asap the display works fine its just the oil gauge thats not reseting and oil gauge stays the same and i cant tell when i have to make an oil change

Are you trying the same reset procedure as you have been in the past before?