peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a used Audi RNS-E nav unit i want to install in my

Customer Question

I have a used Audi RNS-E nav unit i want to install in my 2006 Audi A4 but I don't have the security code and the audi dealer won't help me. can you help this poor slob out please
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone there?
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the code info you are looking for here.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be online.

If a dealer cannot help with this one place you might check is http://www.radio-code.lt/page-unlock.html as this web site may be able to help.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.