peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Need unlock code 05 Audi TT

Customer Question

need unlock code for my 05 Audi TT
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted your radio code info here.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this can be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be online.The best place to get this code of course is from a dealer but in some cases you can get the code from the link below.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your answer yielded no results, as the site you sent me to does not have the information I want because the car is so old. Refund!

I apologize my info did help with what you are looking for here.I will open your question up for others to see if anyone else can assist further on this as someone else here may have the code you need.

Thanks Pete