Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am in the process of doing the left seal above. I removed

Customer Question

Hi I am in the process of doing the left seal above. I removed the axle and removed the three T40 bults but I can not remove the output flange. I turned it every way I could. I have a 2005 Audi A4 Cabriolet automatic quatro with V6 3.0l engine. Any ideas Thanks John
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Are you trying to perform the procedure shown the link below?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/audidriveaxle.pdf

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris