AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

2000 Audi a6 4.2 Quattro v8 70k miles I removed the cats and

Customer Question

2000 Audi a6 4.2 Quattro v8 70k miles I removed the cats and the holes for the O2 sensor after the cat whats the best solution to resolve the check engine lights and keeping the cats out of the exhaust system? I found a little circut board somebody sells
that is told to correct this missing O2 sensor issue that means to me can't I just build my own or attach specific wires completing the circut please give me what u think
Category: Audi
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

why not weld in cheater spacers and use the 02 s ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well that would be just perfect except the one left bank connector has become melted after resting on the exhaust header or somewhere and now there's no telling what position the wires go in and upon closer inspection there is 5 total wires but only 4 on the O2 sensor I don't know how to wire the O2 and its seemingly impossible to find a diagram for the colored wires
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

should mimick the right connector

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Video check it out... http://youtu.be/a-3xLogak58
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

k

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Different colors wires diff # ***** wires