Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. imports and domestic, former shop owner
2947720

I have a 2007 Q7. Seems to be stuck and I am told it's the

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Q7. Seems to be stuck and I am told it's the shift lock. How do I find it and release it?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zl41i5h6dmve1u7/Selector%20Mechanism.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.