Mike, Technician
Experience:  Technican - Business owner and Diagnostics for 34 years +..
9261905

I have a2001 Audi a4 Quattro and radio is in safe mode need

Customer Question

Hey I have a2001 Audi a4 Quattro and radio is in safe mode need the code
Category: Audi
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome.

My name is***** sorry to see you have had a wait.

With post 2000 vehicles, you have to get the code from an Audi dealer - they have to plug into the car to sort the code for you.

To get it out of SAFE mode is easy - you just leave it powered for as long as it takes for it to come out of SAFE.. then when you have the correct code it can be entered - but again, if you dont have the code and you cannot get the code, then you have to use a dealer as above Im sorry.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE