sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 2010 Q7 ac was working fine but just stopped,

Customer Question

i have a 2010 Q7 ac was working fine but just stopped, everything lights up but no blower or cold air?
Category: Audi
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are a handful of things that can cause the blower motor to stop running. It will most likely take some electrical testing to determine what is going on. Possible causes would be the blower motor itself or a loss of power or ground to it due to a failure in the control head, wiring, resistor or power module depending on which system you have, or it could be as simple as a blown fuse.

The first thing I would recommend is checking fuses. If fuses are good then the next step will be to test for power and ground at the blower motor. With a test light set up across the motor terminals with it unplugged, key on and blower motor on, if the test light does light then the blower motor has failed.