Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

1st off check engine light came on and said we had to

Customer Question

1st off check engine light came on and said we had to replace catylaic converter after we get it fixed not even 5 mins down the road check engine light comes back on then windows stopped working which wouldn't let us put the top down but in process the driver side window won't roll up. Car was locked and unlocked the car from inside and anti theft system failed now car won't start
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All in all the whole car is just one problem after another since check engine light came on
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to try and help you determine the cause of you problems the first hing I need to know is what is the fault code and or codes the car is setting when the check engine light is coming on. If you can get it scanned and post back with them I will try and help you get to the bottom of this.