Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech
Experience:  Senior Audi Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

I hae an 03 audi a4 quattro 1.8t this windows stopped

Customer Question

i hae an 03 audi a4 quattro 1.8t this windows stopped working a couple of weeks ago and i finaly replaced the switch because it had gotten rained on a few times and after replacing the switch they still do not work.i have already checked the fuses and they were fine. any suggestions ?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

if you go to the other window switches do the windows work?

is the drivers carpet we and if you pull the carpet up to see the steel floor do you see water?

please let me know