Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. imports and domestic, former shop owner
2947720

Fuel gage on 2007 a4 quatro. 2l turbo. Reads under half full

Customer Question

Fuel gage on 2007 a4 quatro. 2l turbo. Reads under half full after filling tank
Category: Audi
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That could very well be the fuel sending unit in the gas tank. I can get the instructions in a PDF file and send them to your email address if you like.

.

Let me say that whatever money you paid, or if you have a subscription, the money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like a job for a mechanic. Also have read some success adding fuel injector/sensor cleaner to tank?
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I never heard of that fixing them. That could be that the float is stuck and it may be worth a try though, thanks