peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2005 audi a8l w12 and the rse is not working at

Customer Question

i have a 2005 audi a8l w12 and the rse is not working at all. Cant eject dvd changer cartridge, tv screens in hearest no power
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to a fault with the RSE itself needing replaced as I have seen in some cases where this can act up electronically like this here needing replaced.In some cases you can locate the fuse for this system and remove it for a few minutes then reinstall it to reset and correct this issue but in other cases this may not be the cause and the RSE may need replaced or removed and repaired.

If the reset does not work this will need tested further to see if it needs replaced or repaired.

Thanks Pete