peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Wwhen driving. At nite turn on hed light only at nite an x

Customer Question

Wwhen driving. At nite turn on hed light only at nite an x lite up ..when driving doing the day it goes from-45 drope to -7 and then goes up to +should i be concern?
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get -45 reading drope to -7 and strar going up to +45 and start all over again and there is a lite that appear with head lite that look like this* can u help me??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the service offer? Can i please het an answerreal soon?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I havent heard fr u guys yet!
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If this is an issue with the outside temp that is reading the negatives in outside temp then moving up this can indicate in some cases a fault with the ambient temp sensor itself.I have seen this sensor fail before needing replaced.

If this is not what is occuring here let me know.The symbol you see here may be a warning letting you know one of the park or head lights are out possibly.If the lights have not been checked this should be done to see if this is the cause here.

Thanks Pete