Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech
6166830

Can you get me the radio code waued64b81n055046

Customer Question

Hi can you get me the radio code for vin waued64b81n055046
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one here has replied with a radio code.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can get this code from the link below.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know.
http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That doesn't help because I don't have the tools to remove the radio and it costs $176 thru the link you provided.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to work with a different expert. Thanks
Have you tried to contact a dealer to see if they can provide the code you need here?In some cases they may not charge for this if you provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will do that by when they open on Monday. I needed it unlocked yesterday but they were closed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's info I already knew.
O.k.,unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi you can get this online go to audiuse.com scroll down to the bottom of the page to the left side hit about audi then scroll donw to the lower left side agian and hit audi chat you will get a live person that can get you the code hope this help thanks. for using just answer and please rate the service before oyu go thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Once again I did not ask for a reference site to get the radio code I asked if anybody could just give me the code I can go get it from Audi Myself tomorrow
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

your wasting you time and money there is no one that can give you the code with out the serial number and the vin you need both the site i sent you to is the audi site they can give you the code without the vin no one else, if you just follow the instruction i send , also there should have been a cord in the cars owners manual with the code so please check that , if you can get the serial number i can get the code no number no code that is the bot***** *****ne .

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

the site i gave is an Audi manufacture site it is free and they can give you the code with your vin no one else

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay well thank you for responding because you couldn't help me if you read my earlier post I don't have keys to take out the radio so its best if no one answers if no one can help me I know I have to go to the dealer I just wanted to see if it could be done without that step