Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech
Experience:  Senior Audi Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

Audi A4 2010 2.0t fwd camshaft position sensor where is it

Customer Question

Audi A4 2010 2.0t fwd camshaft position sensor where is it and how to remove it?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

I do need a vin # ***** make sure which engine you have please

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wauafafl7an038062
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry about it now, I got the part installed already. Apparently you didn't see the part where it was urgent. I responded back to your first message with in 20 minutes. thanks for nothing.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

ok. sorry !! there was no urgent notification