peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2006 S4 4.2, I just replaced the battery cause it

Customer Question

I have a 2006 S4 4.2, I just replaced the battery cause it sat too long and died. The car turns over but does not start.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Make sure no fuses had shorted out after the battery replacement.In some cases a voltage surge/spike can occur and can cause a fault like this here after the battery is replaced and can short out fuses causing the affected fuses to be replaced.
If this has been checked and all found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete