Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech
Experience:  Senior Audi Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

I have a Audi A8L W12with 23000 mi it has a nois coming

Customer Question

Hi I have a Audi A8L W12with 23000 mi it has a nois coming fromthe frount I have been told the W12 struts fail at around 20000 mi but audi dealer wont replace them altho I have warranty , can you help, Bill Rodgers Okla. City
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

i do need to know what year is your audi please and vin # ***** the vehicle to get factory repair information of the vehicle

thanks