AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I have two 2014 Q5, one diesel, one 2.0t, both have the same

Customer Question

I have two 2014 Q5, one diesel, one 2.0t, both have the same A/C issue, after driving on a trip for 2-3 hours, A/C stops blowing cold, and then slowly the volume decreases, had a blower motor replaced on one of them, but do not believe it is an issue; currently a/c works fine; it is only after driving for an extended period of time. any ideas? thank you
Category: Audi
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.
This happens when driving in the sun for some time? or even if it's cool the problem happens? as there is a software upgrade for the climatronic and the RNS on this issue (concerning the solar sensor sensitivity)