Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2008 Q7 3.6 keeps stalling or while driving it slowdown

Customer Question

my 2008 Q7 3.6 keeps stalling or while driving it slowdown and when it is just about to stop it will accelerate so fast and slowdown again. My dealer replaced fuel sensor same problem after a week same problem I replaced fuel pump after a week same problem.. what could be the best solution?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I do not have a solution just yet, but I would like you to try something cheap to see if that helps. Can you use brake cleaner and clean the MAF sensor and spray and scrub clean the throttle body with the brake cleaner and a tooth brush.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris