peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Audi A4 Quattro Cabriolet: . 2005 Audi A4 cabriolet. When

Customer Question

Hi. 2005 Audi A4 cabriolet. When I open the convertible top, it catches on the housing behind the rear seat and therefore won't fold all the way into the trunk. I can apply pressure to the folder top so it will move past where it catches and then it will close properly. Any idea on why it does this?
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect for any bent connections to the top or body or any damaged components causing this to contact the housing.In most cases this is the cause here for an issue like this.
Thanks Pete