peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Audi A4 Quattro: I'm trying to get my radio off safe mode.

Customer Question

I'm trying to get my radio off safe mode. I just bought another Audi radio. how do I get the 4 digit reset code?
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one here has responded with a radio code.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can get this code from the link below.If neither of these are options for you on this model here let me know.
http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm
Thanks Pete