peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 06' Audi A6 and I can not get the radio to

Customer Question

hello! I have a 06' Audi A6 and I can not get the radio to shut off. It use to shut off once the door was open upon exiting the vehicle. I must have pushed something.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases this issue here can be caused by a faulty micro switch in the door latch itself that isn't sending a signal the door has been opened.I have seen this fail before on several other models in the past and had to replace it.I would have this tested further to see if this is the cause here.
Thanks Pete