AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi 2007: I have an audi a4 2007 fsi, I just got my

Customer Question

Hello I have an audi a4 2007 fsi, I just got my audi head resurfaced and basically the cams were removed and the timing is not right. I bought new gaskets but what would be the process to setup the marks on the cam chains and all.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. i do need a vin # ***** i can get the facorty information. is the head off or on the car already?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The head was taken off from the car to replace 4 valves that were bent when the timing belt tore. It was taken to a machine shop and now we have it repaired but with no cams on or anything related to that on. So we need to put that cams on and chain and everything else kind of step by step lol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the Vin number Waubf78e27a125390
It is an audi a4 2007 fsi 2.0 turbo