AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi A5 Quattro: i have a 2009 Audi A5, My parking brake and

Customer Question

i have a 2009 Audi A5, My parking brake and abs light came on, the parking brake seems to work just fine. Any ideas?
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a 2009 Audi A5, My parking brake and airbag light came on, the parking brake seems to work just fine. Any ideas?
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome, thank you for using our site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
.
There are many areas of the ABS/TCS systems that will cause the light to come on or. You will want to get the code(s) read to see what area the problem is in. Then we will have a better understanding of what the problem may be.
.
.
Thanks
.