AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi A4 Quattro: Roman after I finish to replace control

Customer Question

Hi Roman after I finish to replace control lock module everything work sunroof interior light radio etc but the car cannot start when I press the alarm key it doesn't work either. I unplug the battery for more than hour nothing but I only have one key.
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.
Do you have the word: SAFE written on the display when trying to start?
Was the newly installed module coded (programmed)? as when a new module is installed it needs coding.