AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi Allroad: AudiDoc! I am very impressed with all of

Customer Question

Hi AudiDoc! I am very impressed with all of your answers. I have a question to you. I have a 2003 Allroad 2.7tt Tiptronic. The car has 156k miles on it. The problem that I have is this rattling/clicking sound from the torque converter/back of the engine area. The sound is audible only in P and N. It is not very loud but definitely noticeable. The torque converter was replaced on this car 40k miles ago. It shifts fine. I got under the car and can hear the noise the most from the openings between the engine and the transmission (I think). Can the flywheel develop a noise? I wish I could upload a recording.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Respectfully,
Tomek
Category: Audi
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello Tomek, my name is Bobby. I see that AudiDoc is not online. Would you like for me to help you with this or did you want to wait for AudiDoc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bobby, since you are now offline, I suppose, I will wait.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
I will opt out.